Fall is almost here! I'm super excited for boots, tights and scarves. I keep seeing the waterfall braids and twists and this is the perfect combo. I just had to share! :)
|courtesy of Abby|
In LOVE! Another day another pony tail. But hey, their so easy and cute! This one is really simple too.
1. Loosely curl your hair.[it doesn't need to be perfect, you could even just do the ends.}
2. Divide your hair in half. Each side divide in half again.
3. On one side take both pieces and twist all the way down to the nape of your neck and rubber band with a thin one.
4. Repeat on the other side until the twist is at the first one and pony them together.
5. Tease a little bit of your pony tail to rough it up a little.
It's almost the weekend! :) Happy Styling