Tuesday, April 5, 2011

eufora.

Another great privilege I have is working with some amazing product and color lines. I was first introduced to eufora, when I was in beauty school and I've been working with it ever since. The first thing that attracted me to it was the smell, its delightful! The entire line will give you and your hair a fresh, clean scent and make your hair look like you just stepped out of the salon. How many of you are sick of putting products in your hair because it looks like you forgot to rinse out your conditioner? That's me for sure!! These products are all natural and are free of overwhelming perfumes, silicone, parabens, alcohol and even WATER. Yup, these amazing products don't have any water in them at all. Instead they use certified organic, pharmaceutical grade aloe vera, i.e. the highest grade of aloe you can get. Quite a mouth full but it's amazing how they can actually make product that is free of harsh and fake ingredients, make your hair look and feel healthier AND smell delicious!
Another awesome thing about this line is they color code their products! They make it so simple for you to remember what you need. Green-cleansers, Purple-conditioners, Pink-styling, Orange/Yellow-finishing. I am lucky enough to be an elite educator and Pistachio's in-salon Eufora Ambassador. I would love to have a consultation on products, cuts and colors. You can book your appt. here!
Happy Tuesday! :)

1 comment:

  1. So i did a big hair NO NO. Box hair dye. Burgundy. My hair is dark, but very very very PURPLE. all over. haha What can i do or do you recommend to get the purple out or toned down so its just a dark brown/black? Can i put another color over it?

    ReplyDelete