Wednesday, August 17, 2011

amazing find.

I am such a bargain shopper! I love it. Finding those awesome deals on amazing products..there's nothing better! If you share my love for cheap, quality stuff you'll appreciate it.

e.l.f; eyes, lips, face.

I found this line at Target one day. I was first drawn to the makeup brushes. Then I saw the price-always a deal breaker. $1-$3!! I was SOLD! Not only is the price amazing but these brushes are so soft. I don't know about you but have you ever put your makeup on and then had to pick off the little bristles left behind from those $15 brushes?? I have and I can't stand it! These are shed free and I swear by them.

I've since moved on to test out more of the line. You know those oil blotting sheets Clean&Clear makes, usually around $6/50sheets? Well e.l.f  makes them as well for the AMAZING price of $1/50sheets. :) Their blush is great too and lasts a really long time. Their eye shadows are really pigmented and are seemingly modeled after MAC.

I'm in love and had to share! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment