Tuesday, May 10, 2011

favorites.

summer.

Where has the time gone? I can't believe that it's already May!! Summer is rearing its beautiful head and I am so ready! I feel like summer brings along new hope, new loves and new beginnings- fresh starts!! 

When we were younger summer was the best. Beach, pool, lake or anything involving water for that matter. Sun, friends, parties, and little responsibilities. It was and still is a time of freedom, love and laughter. A time to re-invent yourself.

Here are a few of my summer loves...
summer love.

one day..my hair will be this long!!

drum sticks.

pretty dresses.

party dresses
i need these now!!


over-sized sunglasses.
water balloon fights.
 I can already tell that there's something different about this summer. I have no clue what's in store but I am so excited. Excited for the love, the parties, ice cream, sunscreen, laughter, surprises, and welts. [From the water balloons of course ;)]

What are your summer LOVES??

1 comment:

  1. Hmm....my summer loves: smelling Jasmine, eating outside at night and it being warm, carne asada bbq's, more beach trips. camping, & ROADTRIPS!!!

    ReplyDelete