Wednesday, May 4, 2011

summer lovin'.

found here.
We are having some amazing weather, I can tell this summer is going to be beautiful!! I've found some super pretty hairstyles for summer that are quick, easy and fashionable! :)
found here.
 Knots and twists are very in right now! My hair isn't quite long enough for this one yet but I can't wait to try it once it is! :)
found here.

If you weren't blessed with wavy or curly locks, you can still try it! You can use a salt-spray, Bb makes a surf spray that will give you this exact look-minus the braid of course ;) Spray on to damp hair, scrunch and let it go. Its perfect for day time hair. If you want to go a little more polished find a clip-less curling iron, I LOVE my Bombshell made by Sultra. It creates beautiful waves or curls that are more silky and healthier looking than your traditional curling iron, in half the time. All you do is spray a working hair spray and wind your hair around the barrel. The more hair you wind at once the bigger the wave, winding less hair will give you a curl.

found here.
I love this one! It's so simple and easy. The nice thing about all of these styles is they're messy so you don't need to spend tons of time making them polished and perfect! 

I hope you enjoy playing with these new styles! I hope you enjoy the sun! :)




5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that 2nd picture with the braid across the head...you could try it on me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can do! I would love to have a hair day. maybe your wonderful husband could photograph it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! That sounds like a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good...i need some chels back in my life!! :)

    ReplyDelete